“Our” or “Company” refers to Get Slush’d Pty Ltd.
“You”, “Your”, “Hirer” or “Customer” refers to YOU, the customer, company or organisation.
“Representative” refers to a Get Slush’d Pty Ltd employee or any persons or company contracted or assigned by Get Slush’d Pty Ltd
1. Any equipment hired or booked from Get Slush’d Pty Ltd forms part of our terms and conditions of hire or rental, and the Hirer agrees to these terms and conditions upon booking any equipment. All payments via Direct Deposit are required 2 weeks before any goods are delivered, likewise COD payments must be made on Delivery. Credit Cards only available via website, no mobile payment facilities available on our vehicles.
2. Cancellation of bookings; (A) a full refund of your booking price (less 10% or $20.00 whichever is the greater) will be given if your booking is cancelled with 7 or more days notice given. (B) Any cancellations within 7 days of the Function Date will forfeit any payment made. All customer cancellations must be given by email from the original hirer and will take affect from the date on the email. We require this process to cover both parties.
3. Get Slush’d Pty Ltd has the right to assign any hire agreement to a third party, being any persons, company or organisation appointed by Get Slush’d in respect of this agreement, however any such assignment will in no way affect the Hirers rights under this agreement nor will it affect the item/s hired or the hire prices.
4. The hire period will last from the time of delivery until the time of pick up, which will be discussed and agreed between the Hirer and Get Slush’d. If the Hirer does not present the machine/equipment to Get Slush’d or a representative of Get Slush’d on the date when the equipment hired has been agreed to be returned or picked up, the Hirer will incur an additional day or days hire charge/s based on the original hire prices. The original hire charges will be incurred on all full or partial days beyond the end of the rental period until the equipment is returned.
5. The Hirer will return or have ready for collection the equipment to Get Slush’d in the same good condition as received. If the equipment is damaged before the Hirer returns it, the Hirer will be responsible and liable for the cost of repair, up to the replacement cost of the equipment. If the equipment is lost or stolen before the Hirer can return it or before Get Slush’d collects it, the Hirer will pay Get Slush’d its replacement cost. Furthermore the Hirer agrees they will be responsible for any loss of income on any damaged/lost or stolen equipment caused by the Hirer at the current daily hire charge rate until ALL outstanding invoices are paid in full. The Hirer also agrees that all machines/equipment supplied is suitable for the purpose in which it was hired for, and that the Hirer will only accept delivery upon being satisfied that the machine/equipment is fit for purpose and undamaged. Your Credit Card (if used when booking) will be deducted if you are liable for any damage or replacement cost of any equipment as per our Terms and Conditions.
5(a) As per our website, Get Slush'd will leave an additional premium mix of each Flavour with the customer for the convenience of the customer. Any Extra premium mixes used by the customer that has not already been paid for will be automatically charged after collection to your Credit Card, all other pre delivery payment methods MUST be paid in cash on collection.
6. Get Slush’d reserves the right to replace your designated machine at any time if the original machine is deemed to be faulty and not working. The customer accepts that if a back up machine is required due to fault of the original machine, a different model of machine not shown on our website or publicised may be used.
7. If the Hirer, a friend of a Hirer or any other persons help our driver or representative to move or set up the machine, this is at the customers or customers friends decision and we do not accept any responsibility whatsoever if the customer, the customers friend or any other persons known by the customer for injuries to themselves in any way.
8. All our Cocktail Slushie machines and premium mixes are supplied non-alcoholic and if the customer adds alcohol into our machines they assume responsibility for the responsible service of alcohol if they add alcohol to our non alcoholic premix or to our machines.
9. If our cocktail slushie machine does not freeze due to the environment it has to be placed in (e.g. cramped area, no ventilation, and non air conditioned area) or if the power supply is not suitable to keep the machine running, the Hirer will still be required to pay the full amount.
10. Get Slush’d reserves the right to change or adjust prices due to seasonal fluctuations.
11. Our free delivery service covers an area of 35kms from the CBD, any deliveries required outside this zone will incur additional charges.
12. The Hirer agrees on booking to advise Get Slush’d if there is steep terrain, stairs, uneven ground, high-rise delivery or any such obstacles that may hamper, impede or put any persons in danger whilst delivering and collecting our equipment so we can make arrangements with delivery or not proceed with booking. Get Slush’d reserves the right not to deliver any equipment if this information is withheld either purposely or accidentally from us, in this case refer paragraph 2, item (B).
13. The Hirer must provide a standard power as needed for each of our hire equipment. Our Karaoke Jukeboxes MUST be on there own power outlet and not connected to any powerboards with other appliances.
14. All bookings are subject to availability.
15. The laws in each state shall govern this agreement. Address for any legal proceedings brought in connection with this hire contract shall be in QLD.
16. The Hirer agrees to defend, indemnify, assume liability for and hold Get Slush’d Pty Ltd harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, lawsuits, proceedings, penalties, expenses or any other liabilities including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of or resulting from the use of any equipment or machine, regardless of the basis.
17. The place of delivery as advised by the Hirer, and the placement of any of our machines or equipment within the advised delivery address is where our machines or equipment MUST remain, our machines or equipment under NO circumstances should be moved from their original point of placement. If our machine/s or equipment has been moved additional charges may apply as we have to have our technicians check the machine over for any displacement within our machines or equipment.
18. The Hirer cannot transfer this contract to any other person/s or party without the prior written consent of Get Slush’d Pty Ltd.
19. Any changes to the original hire agreement/contract must be in writing and signed by both the Hirer and Get Slush’d Pty Ltd. Oral agreements are non-binding. The latest agreement/contract supersedes all previous contracts between the Hirer and Get Slush’d Pty Ltd for the specific hire listed. This agreement binds and benefits the heirs, successors and assignees of the parties.
20. If any court determines that any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, any invalidity or unenforceability will affect only that provision and will not make any other provision of this agreement invalid or unenforceable and shall be modified, amended or limited only to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable.